A delicious way to start the day. This Protein Chocolate Chia Seeds Pudding is packed with complete plant-based protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
To make it more nutritious I used chocolate protein powder called Sun Warrior which I like the most but you can use any other chocolate powder you fancy.
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder Sun Warrior
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- Place rice milk, chocolate protein powder and maple syrup to a food blender and mix well.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add chia seeds, shredded coconut and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container and allow to set in the fridge. Best overnight.
- To serve top with cashew nut butter and fresh raspberries.
Enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or a dessert.
It will last up to two days in a fridge.