This dip is deliciously creamy and very simple to make. It takes a little time to make, but believe me it’s worth every minute. All my friends lik it and they always ask me for the recipe. I like to serve it with fresh vegetables and gluten free crackers but it is delicious on its own as well.
Makes: about 10 portions
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 1 medium cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 + 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp pink salt or sea salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cauliflower florets with salt and smoked paprika, and bake on a greased baking tray for about 40 minutes or until soft.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place cauliflower, cannellini beans, remaining olive oil, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt into a food processor with an S blade, and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container overnight