This watermelon and cucumber salad is my favorite salad at the moment, so fresh, light and delicious! I like to make it ahead of time and have it through the day. Watermelon and cucumber go so well together, and the mixed seeds add that little bit of crunch which makes it even more delicious. It is very low in calories, inexpensive and easy to make too!
Makes: 4 portions
Preparation time: 20 mins
- 4 cups watermelon
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 tbsp mixed seeds (I used sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds but you can use any seeds you like)
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh peppermint leaves to garnish
- Chop watermelon and cucumber into small cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix all together.
- Serve immediately or store in airtight container.