I had another early start today and I felt rather sleepy when I first opened my eyes. I snoozed in for 15 mins which I never do but I just couldn’t resist. A snooze costed me a proper breakfast, but I still had enough time to whiz up a Protein Green Smoothie that I sipped on the train whilst listening to my favorite tunes.
Makes: 1 portion
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 frozen or fresh banana
- 200ml homemade almond milk (or less if you wish to have it thicker)
- 1 scoop of brown rice vanilla protein powder (I used Sun Warrior protein powder)
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil (I used LucyBee Coconut oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla powder
- Put all the ingredients into a smoothie maker and whiz.