This is the recipe for a healthy meatless lunch or supper. Main ingredients for this dish are kale, sweetheart cabbage, and tofu. It goes well with cooked brown rice or quinoa.
Makes: 2 portions
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups kale, stems removed
- 1 cup tofu ( I used marinated tofu from Cauldron)
- 1 small head sweetheart cabbage
- 1 small carrot, slivered
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large wok.
- Fry the garlic for about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Add cabbage and onion. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes, and the remaining ingredients.
- Keep stir-frying for another 2-3 mins until everything is hot and simmering.
- Serve hot or store in airtight container in the fridge. It will last up to 3 days.