This is a great recipe for a light Sunday dinner. It takes a bit more time to make but is totally worth it.
Makes: 2 servings
Preparation time: 40 minutes
– 1 organic salmon file
– 1 tbsp tahini sauce
– 1 tbsp mixed sesame seeds
– 1 small head broccoli
– 1 small head cauliflower
– 3 garlic cloves
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tbsp smoked paprika
– 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease a baking tray with olive oil.
- Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces and coat in salt and the smoked paprika.
- Place on the baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Dip the salmon fillets in tahini sauce and coat in sesame seeds. Place the salmon filet in a preheated nonstick frying pan and cook evenly, turning halfway through cooking.
- To serve, place the salmon filet on a plate together with roasted vegetables. Eat immediately.