Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside healthy cookies made without flour. Great as a healthy snack or a sweet guilt-free treat.
Makes: 10 cookies
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Line up the baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients and set aside.
- With a tablespoon put the mixture on a baking sheet and bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the center is cooked through.