A simple yet delicious recipe for a healthy treat made out of only two ingredients. You only need some dates and chocolate almond butter.
Makes: 8 stuffed dates
Preparation time: 3 hours
- 8 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter
- Remove the pits from the dates and place in airtight container. Pour spoonfuls of chocolate almond butter inside the middle of the dates and freeze until solid (about 3 hours or overnight).
- Line up the baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Take the frozen dates out of the freezer, and while frozen, dip them in chocolate almond butter.
- Place dates on the greaseproof paper and put back to the fridge to harden.
- Store in airtight container. It will last for a few days.