I’m obsessed with chia seed pudding at the moment. It’s crunchy and packed with energy boosting nutrients from chia seeds. I like to have it for my breakfast as it really gives me the energy for the rest of the day. Chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, omega 3 seeds fats and are a complete protein which makes this pudding a perfect meal for people following
Chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, omega 3 seeds fats and are a complete protein which makes this pudding a perfect meal for people following a vegan or vegetarian diet.
This recipe uses almond milk but you can substitute for any milk of your choice.
Makes: 1 portion
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Cashew Spread
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a glass with a lid put the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours or best overnight.
- To serve, top with fresh cherries and raw cacao nibs.
This chia seed pudding will last up to three days.