Vegan, gluten-free and processed sugar-free pudding packed with energy boosting seeds, protein and antioxidants. I use goji milk in this recipe which is made from goji berries and almond milk. I like the sweetness of goji berry milk and bee pollen with the bitterness of raw cacao nibs. It’s crunchy and delicious!
Makes: 1 portion
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs
- In a blender mix almond milk, goji berries, maple syrup and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Transfer the goji milk to a glass jar with a lid and add the chia seeds.
- Mix until well combined and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with cacao nibs and bee pollen. Eat within 3 days.