I love eating chia seeds pudding all the time. This time I made it mixing it with mango puree and it came out delicious. To sweetened it up I used maple syrup but you can use any other natural sweetener such as coconut blossom syrup or honey.
Makes: 1 portion
Preparation time: 10 minutes + 2 hours of soaking
- 1 cup mango
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place mango, almond milk, and maple syrup to a food blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and add chia seeds.
- Mix until well incorporated and transfer to a Mason Jar or any other jar with a lid.
- Allow to set in the fridge, best overnight.
- To serve top with your favourite toppings.
- Store in airtight container. It will last up to two days.