I could eat this chocolate porridge almost every day. It is nicely creamy and lovely sweet with an intense chocolate flavour. I topped it up with fresh raspberries and vanilla cashew spread as I really like this combination of flavours but you can choose any topping of your choice.
Makes: 1 portion
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp vanilla cashew spread
- a pinch of sea salt
- Place gluten-free oats, coconut milk, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and sea salt into a saucepan.
- Bring to boiling temperature and reduce the heat from low to medium.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until nicely creamy.
- Set aside and allow it to cool a bit.
- Transfer to a breakfast bowl and top with almond chocolate spread and strawberries. Enjoy warm.