Delicious dessert like breakfast made in minutes. It tastes so yummy that it’s hard to believe that it’s actually healthy. It is also very simple to make! You only need to mash the banana and blend it with the remaining ingredients. The most important part is soaking the oat mixture overnight as it will make it nice and soft with an intense banana and chocolate flavour.
Makes: 1 portion
Preparation time: 5 minutes + time for soaking
- 1 1/2 cup brown rice milk
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp almond chocolate spread
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
- Mash the banana and mix with all the ingredients.
- Transfer to a jar with a lid and store in the fridge for a few hours or best overnight.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge. It will last up to two days.